Healthcare insurance – Pti care
Healthcare insurance offered by Post and Telecommunication Joint Stock Insurance Corporation is the FIRST insurance product of its kind inthe domestic non-life insurance market. With this insurance, treatment will become more affordable and you and your family will be financially protected
Vietnamese citizens or foreigners working or studying in Vietnam in the following age ranges:
In case of a group policy: From 16 years old to 65 years old. The age limit may be extended to 65 years of age in case of continuous participation in the insurance plan from 59 years of age.
Scope of Coverage
Any risks occurring within the territory of Vietnam:
Condition A: Death due to any illness or disease.
Condition B: Accidental death or bodily injury.
Condition C: Hospitalization or surgery due to any illness, disease or complication during pregnancy and delivery.
- In case of the Insured Person’s death as covered by this insurance, the Sum Insured shall be paid in full.
- 1. In case of the Insured Person’s death or total permanent disability, the Sum Insured shall be paid in full.
- 2. In case of the Insured Person’s bodily injury resulting from an accident covered by this insurance, payment shall be made as follows:
- - Where the Sum Insured is less than VND20 million, payment shall be based on the Benefit Table attached to the Policy Wording.
- - Where the Sum Insured is from over VND20 million to VND50 million, payment shall be based on any medical expenses actually and reasonably incurred as instructed by the attending physician and a daily allowance of 0.1% of the Sum Insured/person/day, up to 180 days per year in case of inpatient treatment. The total amount payable shall not exceed the benefit as stated in the Benefit Table attached to the Policy Wording.
- 1.Where the Insured Person is hospitalized, PTI shall pay a daily allowance of 0.3% of the Sum Insured, up to 60 days per year.
- 2.Where the Insured undergoes surgery, payment shall be made on a pro rata basis.
- 3.In case of the Insured Person’s death as covered by this insurance, the Sum Insured shall be paid in full.
Sum Insured, Premium
Sum Insured: Condition A or C: Up to VND20 million; Condition B: Up to VND50 million.
Vietnamese citizens and foreigners living and working in Vietnam (residing in Vietnam) from three years old to 65 years old.
Children under 5 shall be included in a family plan
Within the territory of Vietnam.
Scope of Coverage and Insurance Benefits
Plan I - Personal Accident Insurance
(Independent of Plan II)
Covers death, total permanent disability and treatment for any injury caused by an accident
- Benefit 1: Accidental death and total permanent disability
- Benefit 2: Medical treatment expenses for any injury caused by an accident
Plan II – Hospitalization and surgery due to any illness or disease
(Independent of Plan I)
MAIN BENEFITS: Covers any medical expenses actually incurred where the Insured Person is hospitalized and undergoes surgery due to any illness or disease (excluding accidents and complications during pregnancy and delivery), including the following benefits:
- Benefit 1: Hospitalization expenses;
- Benefit 2: Surgical expenses;
- Benefit 3: Organ transplantation expenses;
- Benefit 4: Pre-hospitalization expenses;
- Benefit 5: Post-hospitalization expenses;
- Benefit 6: Home nursing expenses;
- Benefit 7: Daily allowance;
- Benefit 8: Transportation expenses;
- Benefit 9: Funeral expenses
(Applicable only when Plan II is taken out)
- Additional benefit 1: Extension of the geographical limit of Plan II
- Additional benefit 2: Out-patient treatment due to any illness or disease;
- Additional benefit 3: Dental care;
- Additional benefit 4: Pregnancy and delivery;
- Additional benefit 5: Cash allowance;
- Additional benefit 6: Death, permanent disability due to any illness or disease.
- Direct billing network
- PTI Care Benefit Table
- PTI Care brochure
- Claim form